June 8, 2011

June Release Blog Hop Winner!

OMGoodness, how did it get to be the 8th of June already? I know it's gone fast because I was away for a few days, attending a scrapbooking retreat. Such fun! But I've been playing catch-up ever since. ;)

Without further delay, the winner of the full June release... all five stamp sets... is:


Congratulations Emily! Please email me at thecraftsmeow@gmail.com with your mailing address and I'll send your stamp sets right out to you! Enjoy!

Have a great day everyone! More soon!

5 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Oh. My. Gracious. Is that *my* name up there in lights???? Wow!! I am completely and utterly taken by surprise. I can't believe that I won!!! Thanks for truly making my day--I'm off to email you now. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! :D

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats Emily, enjoy luv x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...

Yahoooo for Emily!!!!!

Lagene said...

Congrats Emily!

Crafty Math Chick said...

WOO HOO! Go Emily!