November 23, 2011

The Clearance Sale Continues!!!

Just about everything in the store is marked down from 25% to 60%!!! Most items are down to 1 or 2, so be sure to shop early for the best selection! I need to clear all of this stuff out asap.

  • LaBlanche Stamps - 25% off!!
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads, Re-inkers and Stains - 25% off!!
  • Maya Road, Pink Paislee, Echo Park and My Mind's Eye - 50% off!!!
  • Little Frieda & Friends stamp sets - 50% off!!!
  • Crate Paper and Graphic 45 - 60% off!!!
I've had to raise the free US shipping (discounted International shipping) level to $100 during the sale.

Refer a friend to The Craft's Meow and when she/he makes a purchase, I'll send you a discount code to save 15% on TCM stamps! That's right!!! Just email me with your friend's name after she/he has made a purchase and I'll send you the code, which is good any time!!!

Thank you so much for your patronage!


0 comments: