December 22, 2011

Back In Stock and Extra Savings!

Hello! Are you enjoying the holiday hustle bustle? I hope so!

I won't keep you long today because I know you're busy. I just wanted to pop in and let you know that
  1. I've finally caught up on all the shipping except for a few prizes, which I hope to mail out today... thanks for your patience!
  2. I finally received my re-order from the stamp manufacturer around 8:30 pm on Tuesday night (wow, are they backlogged... I never expected it to take this long, and I hope it never will again!). 
  3. I'm running a promotion through the end of the year which was announced to my newsletter subscribers about a week ago. If you want to stay right up to date on all things The Craft's Meow and be among the first to know about special sales, then please be sure to sign up for our Email Newsletter on the right!
Back in stock (yay!):
  • Happy Owlentine's Day
  • All You Need is Love
  • Lovely Labels 18
  • Happy New Year
  • Warm Winter Wishes
  • Let it Snow
  • Sent With Love
  • Fun{tache}tic
  • Season's Greetings
  • Vintage Ornaments
Sale promotion... take an additional 25% off your order (except for TCM stamp sets) by entering HolidaySale at checkout. I'm down to the wire and need to clear out all non-TCM stamp products by the end of the year. During this sale, I've had to raise the free (or reduced) shipping to orders of $100 or more. However, if you're ordering mostly stamp sets I'll still honor the $65 limit... just drop me an email. And, as always, I refund for overpayment of postage. I hate paying postage myself, so I try to make it as inexpensive as possible for all of you.

We are seriously down to final quantities... just one or two remaining for most items. Shop early for the best selection!

Thank you so much for your patronage! I sincerely hope you have a joyous holiday season!!!


0 comments: