January 23, 2012

How Would You Like to Win a $100 TCM Gift Certificate???

Thank you so much! We're having a great response for the Grab Boxes! I've decided that for each Grab Box you buy, your name will go in a hat to win $100 in store credit at The Craft's Meow!!! Yep, it's true! :)
Please share this with your friends. The faster we sell out of the Grab Boxes, the faster one of you will win the prize! 
To help things along, I'll give away a TCM stamp set of choice when we reach 1,250 "likes" on our Facebook page!!!
I've also had a few questions about the shipping cost. The maximum shipping cost within the US will be $10.95 for Medium Flat Rate Shipping. Because all the boxes vary in contents, I had to enter the heaviest weight into the store. It's quite possible that the actual shipping will be less, especially the closer you live to California, and I will refund overpayment of postage. To find out what the shipping cost will be, you have to go all the way to the checkout page. I've done a tutorial about this which you can find by clicking --> HERE.

For more information about the sale, please click --> HERE.

Thanks so much!!! Have a great day!!!


0 comments: