March 16, 2012

Introducing Our Guest Designers and One Last Sneak Peek!

I'm so very happy to introduce to you today our two guest designers (aka Friends of The Craft's Meow) for the March release, the wonderful Amy Kolling and Deborah Nolan!!!

 
Hi my name is Amy Kolling and I am a full time dialysis nurse, wife, and mom to two very spirited kiddos.  I love to pick up a stamp set and see what I can do with it.  I really like all styles of cardmaking and it just depends on my mood whether I go for a CAS card or a layered card with lots of goodies.  I enjoy doing both!  I am beyond excited to Guest Design this month along side the talent of the DT and to help to celebrate The Craft's Meow anniversary!! 

When I’m not hanging out with Spouse and our daughter Gigi, I'm the writer of Lily Pad Cards, (a challenge blog I co-own with my friend Vicky) and The Society of Stampaholics (my personal blog). I’m a member of the Memory Box Design Team, a former Hero Arts Hostess, and my publishing credits include Cards, Paper Trends, PaperCrafts Magazine, Stampers Sampler, Somerset Studio, and Take Ten. I also like to read but don't get much chance of that these days!

Please join me in extending a warm TCM welcome to these lovely ladies!!!

Now for the final sneak peek of one of the stamp sets to be released on March 21st, our first birthday! You'll never guess what the theme is. hee hee Let's just say that Nina B Designs has done it again!!!

Can you guess the theme? ;)

We can't wait to see you back here tomorrow for the beginning of our previews of the SIX stamp sets being released on March 21st!!! That's when our birthday celebration really begins and you won't want to miss it!!!

Have a great day!


9 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

Congrats Amy and Deborah! I'm really looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations!

Marlena M. said...

Congratulations ladies!

I'm going to guess posh or 5th AVE. ;)

~amy~ said...

Welcome Ladies!!!!!!! Soooo thrilled to be working with you!

Lin said...

Delighted to see Deborah as a guest designer, and congratulations to Amy also! Looking forward to seeing what they've created!

Annette Allen said...

congrats to Amy and Deborah...can't wait to see what you create..

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Fabulous guests - two of my favorite designers! Can't wait to see what they'll create with your beautiful stamps!

NinaB said...

Congratulations and welcome, Amy and Deborah! I'm so glad to have you join us for this release!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Welcome Amy and Deborah! I'm so excited to craft with you both!

Aimes said...

Yay! So happy to stamp and ink alongside both of ya! :D
x