January 29, 2013

Thanks!

Hello TCM Friends!
It's Sharri here with a colorful card to share with you today.
It's that time of year when spring fever starts to hit many people that are in the middle of the cold winter season - me for one! LOL!
I love the bright colors of spring and with spring fever in full swing, I decided used bright spring colors for my card.

I used the newly release Many Thanks stamp set along with the butterflies from Butterfly Kisses.  The papers are from an older Cosmo Cricket paper pack called Pixie-licious. I added an embossed panel behind the sentiment for interest.


I finished off the card with a few rhinestones to accent the sentiments and butterflies.
Enjoy your day and thank you for stopping by!

Sharri

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not learn article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up
very compelled me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste
has been surprised me. Thank you, quite great article.
Visit my web site ... make money fast