January 2, 2013

You rev me up!


Hey Everybody,
Gayatri here! Wishing you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2013!

Today I am sharing with you a card made using Karen B set called Zoom Goes My Heart! 

Zoom Goes My Heart

I LOVE this set. Very unique concept and awesome set. This set has been on my table for sometime. Even after I moved into my new house over Christmas and New Year, the first thing that I took out to keep on my craft table is this set.  Now that it is January, Valentine's day is not very far off. So why not use this set and make a valentine's day card?  And so here my card I made using this set.



A typical clean, simple and graphic card with the focus on the stamped images. I picked a scrap white paper, trimmed into 5 1/2" x 3 1/4". Stamped the images and sentiment. I also stamped the needle seperately in red ink and cut it out and glued to the main image. I then used a red striped pattern paper from Echo Park Dots and Stripes 6 x6 paper pad for the edges strip. Mounted the stamped panel using foam square. To break the monotony of white and red, I added a blue rhinestone. Here is another photo of the card.



Hope you like my card. If you make a card using this stamp or a valentine's day card using The Craft's Meow stamp set, please upload them  @ Splitcoast Stampers Gallery (tag them as The Craft's Meow ) or The Craft's Meow gallery @ Flickr. Love to see what you make.

Thanks for stopping by!