February 5, 2013

Our Design Team Family Grows!


Welcome to The Craft's Meow Store blog.
Julie Ranae here with you with some
pretty EXciting news for you today!

We are super-duper excited to welcome

Two

New

Designers

to our team!

Clare Buswell & Jennie Harper

Clare Buswell

"Hi! My name is Clare Buswell. 
Niall and I live in the south-west of Ireland in the countryside 
with our lovely 5 year old daughter Isabelle.

I've always been creative in some form or another, I have a passion for painting and I've tried lots of different crafts over the years. I love quilling and making my own embellishments. I studied graphic design at art college. I only discovered stamping after the birth of my daughter when I had little time for painting but longed to be creative. Card making was the perfect answer for me as it satisfied all my creative needs. I haven’t looked back since. I’ve been lucky enough to have my work published in Paper Crafts, CARDS and CardMaker magazines in the US and I design regularly for 
Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine in the UK.

When I’m not paper-crafting I love to spend my time 
gardening, baking and with my family.

I’m so excited to be part of The Craft’s Meow design team!"

Jennie Harper

"Hello! My name is Jennie Harper and I am thrilled to be joining The Craft's
Meow design team! My husband and I live in North Carolina with our three
children, whom I homeschool. I was first introduced to paper crafting in
2000, but didn't quite understand the fascination with card making until
2005... when all of a sudden it hit me (like a ton of bricks)! Now rarely a
day goes by that I don't squeeze in a little crafty time. Paper crafting has
blessed me with sweet friendships from creative card makers from all over
the world!  This community of paper crafters is quite a treasure and I am
blessed to be a small part.
 
When I am not paper crafting, I love spending time with my family, reading,
and cooking! I am looking forward to working with The Craft's Meow team and
sharing my paper crafted projects with you!"
  
 
We are looking forward to having these talented ladies with us
and know they are the perfect addition to our
creative team!  
Look forward to seeing them during TCM's
New Release Week
beginning Feb 17th!

We hope you will take a moment to leave a note
to welcome Clare & Jennie to the TCM family!