March 25, 2013

Birthday Greetings

Hello friends!  Lin here, with a birthday card, since it's our birthday month here at The Craft's Meow!



I stamped the open horizontal chevrons from our Geometric Foundations stamp set onto 4 different colors of solid and printed papers from Graphic 45 Secret Garden Patterns and Solids paper pad, then cut the chevrons apart and repositioned them to form these vertical chevrons.  I lifted a few of them here and there to give some added interest and dimension, and added some adhesive jewel stickers to the top of each column:


Then I just stamped the birthday sentiment from Stitched Sentiments and colored in the letters with markers that matched my colors.  

I hope my card inspires you to try something a little different with your stamps, too.   Please visit The Craft's Meow Store  to see these and more of our beautiful stamp sets. While you're there, be sure to visit our new Gallery to find lots more inspiration from my TCM teamies!   Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Sudha said...

Pretty sweet creation. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Lagene said...

WOW! What a cool way to use the chevrons!

Unknown said...

Hmmm, two words for that card: Cool and Stunning. Thanks for sharing that cool birthday greetings. Such a wonderful creation.