March 14, 2013

Welcoming Our March Guest Designer



It's an exciting week here at The Craft's Meow
as we head towards our March New Release Preview
AND
Celebrate our 2nd Birthday!!
Lots of fun, inspiration & gifts to be given!

To help us get started, we are super-duper excited to share
who will be guest designing with our team...


How exciting it is to be a Guest Designer at The Craft's Meow!  I am thrilled with the opportunity to work with The Craft's Meow stamps and alongside the talented design team!  I LOVE the variety of The Craft's Meow stamps are and that there is a style that pleases everyone in their shop!  My husband, Greg, and I live on a small farm in the Midwest with our three children...Noah (12), Ben (10), and Hannah (8).  As a busy wife and mom, and full time teacher, I look forward to my therapeutic stamping time:)  Stamping and paper-crafting are my creative outlet and I look forward to sharing some TCM projects with you!  I hope you'll stop by my blog, Stacey's Stamping Stage!


 We know you'll be inspired by Stacey's designs
and hope you will make plans to join us!

Here's what's comin' as we celebrate :

March 15 -16th
New Release Sneak Peeks

March 17th - 20th
New Release Previews
with our Design Team

March 21st
New Release Blog Hop
 
We look forward to seeing you here!
 

3 comments:

Lin said...

Welcome, Stacey! Looking forward to seeing your creations this month!

Sheri Gilson said...

Congratulations, Stacey! Can't wait to see all your FABULOUS creations!!

Sharri said...

Hi Stacey!
Welcome! So glad you are joining us this month! I can't wait to see your creations!