April 28, 2013

Hello


Hi, Clare here with a card today! I used one of my favorite flower sets Happiness Is and a beautiful sentiment set Sweet Sentiments.


I stamped the gorgeous flower from Happiness Is three times onto some patterned paper from Introspection by Prima Marketing and I added some shading with Distress Markers. I cut out different sections from each layer and used dimensional glue to layer them.


The leaves I also stamped onto patterned paper from Introspection by Prima Marketing. I embossed the top half of the card using the In Stitches embossing folder and inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink.


The sentiment is from the sentiment set Sweet Sentiments, I really love the gorgeous fonts used for these sentiments! Have a lovely day! Here are the sets I used on my card today!





4 comments:

Deirdre said...

Oh Clare, another gorgeous card with a stunning flower. Love the whole layout. Am definitely aiming to do some crafting next weekend (our holiday weekend) and the first thing will be stamping on patterned paper. I have said it before, I love the effects you get with doing this.

Thanks as always for sharing.:-)

Lagene said...

Gorgeous card, I'm going to have to start stamping on DP & shading! Thanks for this tip!

Greta said...

Your card is beautiful! I see I'm not going to be satisfied with just my 4 stamp sets--LOL!

Jean Bullock said...

So pretty! My mom would love this card. Love the quilted-look back ground and multi-layered rose.