April 25, 2013

Inspired by Pinterest

Hi everyone!  Lin here today with a card I made inspired by something I saw on Pinterest.  Before I stamped and made cards, I was a quilter, and so when I saw this adorable tea towel at Nana Company, it brought back those memories.  The quilt pattern is called Grandmother's Flower Garden.

handmade linen tea towel with hexagon flower by nanaCompany, T205ppt

So I pulled out several TCM stamp sets and made this card today:



I used papers from Simple Stories Vintage Bliss, some dotty grosgrain ribbon, a flower button,  and these stamp sets:



Hope Blooms


I hope I've inspired you to use bits and pieces of your TCM stamps to make your own designs.  Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

WoW!! LOVE your inspiration and ho you turned it into a card!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Unknown said...

I love the card you made using the inspiration piece. Beautiful.