June 10, 2013

Happy Summer


Hello friends, Jennifer here to share a little summery card with you that I made using "Sweet Taste of Summer."  How has summer been for all of you?  Today is a bit gray but yesterday it was about 95 so we spent the good part of the afternoon in the pool!  It was fun - we got new floaties - but spent a good part of the afternoon shooing wasps and bees away!  Anyone have any remedies for that?  

Anyway, I started off with a peeled wood patterned paper and stamped one of the sentiments from the set into the corner.  I stamped three versions of the little pail and then pieced them in summery colors.  I finished the pails with a bit of Stickles for some shimmer.  I cut out some hexagon shapes from a patterned paper and arranged them onto the card - they reminded me of umbrellas at the beach!

Thanks so much for visiting today and I hope you have a wonderful day!

0 comments: