October 5, 2013

World Card Making Day Discount!

Hello, friends! What are you all up to on World Card Making Day? Me, I'm just trying to catch up after being out of town for a few days visiting my dad. I had a wonderful time, but completely forgot to post about World Card Making Day! Please forgive me! If I'm lucky, I'll be able to sneak into my craft room to play a little today.

In the meantime, in celebration of this wonderful day, I'm offering a 15% discount in The Craft's Meow store through tomorrow! Just enter the code WCMD2013 at checkout, once you've logged into PayPal, to receive your discount. I have a tutorial >HERE< in case you need it... it can be a little confusing.

I've also just restocked many stamp sets, so just about everything is back in stock. Enjoy!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: